Value Proposition Initiative
The South East APJ is developing a value proposition that can be used to help attract inward investment; entrepreneurs; talented people; and tourists to the region. The value proposition will be developed around the already agreed brand id and tagline and will serve as a call to action for both regional stakeholders and those outside the region. The value proposition will be proactively used to elevate the South East and its constituent parts nationally and internationally. Key stakeholders in the South East will be encouraged to ‘shout out’ why the region is a great place to live, visit, work and to do business.
The new Value Proposition will be used to:
- Reinforce the collective regional capacity and critical mass to positively position the South East;
- Focus on positive messages of what the region has to offer;
- Help stakeholders overcome challenges;
- Get the message out that the region is progressive (e.g. there are a growing number of good quality job opportunities; globally connected companies; career prospects; etc.)
Target Audience for the Value Proposition
While the new value proposition will be used to promote the region generally, in particular, it will be aimed at attracting more:
- Inward investment (especially FDI; venture funds; expanding businesses from Dublin; Brexit opportunities; etc.)
- Entrepreneurs (especially HPSUs)
- Talented people (attracting back third level graduates that have left the region. Our message also needs to appeal to higher level professionals such as senior / middle management and technical roles in industry, HEIs, postdocs, senior fellows, hospital professionals)
- Tourists (domestic and especially international visitors).